Community Futures invites you to participate in an annual event to bring together community economic development partners to learn, share ideas and identify opportunities to collaborate.
This year’s theme will explore how communities can leverage broadband & technology to drive community economic development.
Community Broadband Project Roundtable
May 27 – 3:30 to 5:00 pm (RSVP Required)
- Interested in learning more about where other communities are at with building broadband infrastructure? Join us at the Community Futures office for a Community Broadband Project roundtable to provide communities with the opportunity to learn about where other communities in the region are at with their broadband projects.
May 27 – 6:00 to 8:00 pm
- Join us for appetizers, a no-host bar and informal networking in the lounge at the Prestige Lakeside Resort and Conference Centre.
Community Economic Development Forum
May 28 – 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- KEYNOTE: Learn how the City of Stratford, Ontario strengthened their digital economy and has earned its place in the Top 7 Intelligent Communities of the Year rankings for 2011, 2012 and 2013 by the Intelligent Community Forum (ICF).
- Understand applications for broadband that can strengthen business retention & expansion.
- See what the research is telling us about transitioning to a broadband economy.
- Hear from the tech industry on how to retain and attract knowledge workers to our region.
- Discuss how we can collaborate to leverage broadband to drive our economies.
- Learn More: Review the Agenda and Read Speaker Biographies –CED Forum Agenda
Cost for this event is $55.
To register, please contact Lisa Cannady at: email@example.com