Reporting to the Self-Employment (SE) Program Manager, the SE Administrator supports the other members of the SE team in the contract organization, reporting and collection of information and electronic billing of the SE program. There is a small role in Reception coverage included with this role. This is a full-time position at Community Futures Central Kootenay located in Nelson, BC.
OVERVIEW (4-days per week)
The SE Administrative Assistant provides support to the SE Program Manager in preparing contracts, inputting information and billing for the SE program.
ICM (Integrated Case Management Software)
Manage program document management and data entry:
- Responsible for ensuring all physical and electronic client files contain necessary documents;
- Prepare all contracts and communication through ICM;
- Generate E.I. eligibility checks, create Action Plans, Childcare subsidy, travel reimbursements, financial support forms, provincial monthly reports;
- Capture, record, and manage billing points;
- Manage and monitor clients EI status making sure client is receiving appropriate financial supports;
- Resolve issues of eligibility for program.
Client File Management
- Responsible for ensuring all physical and electronic client files contain necessary documents to be in compliance with CFCK standards or Ministry guidelines
- Prepare for and participate in file audits conducted by the Ministry
- Manage and maintain all client files
- Filing all paperwork generated by clients or staff into appropriate client file
- Setting up all new client files (electronic and paper files)
- Filing, closing and archiving all files
- Familiarity with ICM would be an asset;
- Familiar with all Microsoft Office applications and database operations including Word, Excel, Access, and Publisher.
- Exceptional organization and detail orientated;
- Ability to self-manage and keep ahead of deadlines.
- Post-secondary education in the area of business administration.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative or similar role in an office environment.
- Must be able to provide a current criminal records check for working with marginalized populations.
Email resume and cover letter to : email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday, October 13, 2017, 5:oo pm