The Agriculture Business Advisor Program is funded by Columbia Basin Trust, and administered and managed by Community Futures Central Kootenay.
This Agriculture Business Advisor Program provides:
- Free, one-to-one, confidential business advisement to agricultural businesses, food producers, and food processing businesses in the Columbia Basin region
- Free workshops targeting the agriculture and food processing sectors.
Your business must be:
- Headquartered in the Columbia Basin map;
- A for-profit agriculture, value-added food product, or food processing business that is actively conducting business and earning revenue;
- A non-profit operating a social enterprise farm or food processor and earning revenue;
- In compliance with all Canadian laws and regulations; and
- Registered and have a business number.
What types of businesses are ineligible*?
- Concept or start-up businesses that have not generated revenue including agriculture and food-producing social enterprises.
*Contact Nyree if you are unsure about eligibility.
Agriculture Business Advisor at Community Futures Central Kootenay
- Phone: 250-352-1933 x111
- Email: email@example.com