Diversifying revenue sources and sales channels is a must for Kootenay enterprises to improve chances for long lasting business success. Developing new markets can offset impacts of seasonal business fluctuations and dependency on just a few clients. No matter your experience with exporting or type of product or service, this interactive workshop will prove invaluable to those seriously looking to strengthen or grow their business by pursuing markets beyond B.C.’s borders.
Learn how to:
- skillfully use export terminology to your advantage in sales discussions and negotiations,
- successfully identify and assess new target markets
- tap into numerous provincial and federal support services,
- write a brief and concise export plan for use with lenders and specialized export agencies,
- network, share, and learn from fellow participants, and
- receive continued, free support from the Boundary – Kootenay Export Advisor.
Ideally suited for:
- Existing businesses with 1+ year in operation
- Owner, general manager, export or sales manager
Export experience is not necessary.
Please use the form below to register for an Export Navigator workshop near you.
Due to limited space, only registered participants may attend the workshops.
The location will be emailed prior to the event.