Cannabis Business Transition Initiative Administrative Assistant
Reporting to the Cannabis Business Transition Initiative (CBTI) Program Manager, the Administrative Assistant will support CBTI team in providing business planning and licensing support services to clients; and handle marketing and communications for the CBTI program.
This full-time (35 hours per week) position is located in Nelson, BC.
- Assist with administrative tasks related to client cannabis license application, business planning, and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) development activities.
- Take provided content and format into formal procedures and templates utilizing Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Google Suite.
- Create and maintain both manual and digital filing systems, ensuring organization and ease of use
- Event and meeting coordination, including managing team calendar
- Prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences
- Arrange travel and reservations
- Order office supplies
- Intermediate or advanced skill level with Microsoft Excel
- Two or more years work experience in document preparation role in an office setting
- High level of organization and ability to prioritize tasks
- Willingness to take direction and collaborate in a team environment
- Good grasp of business finance activities (i.e. budgets, cash flow, bookkeeping, etc.) and starting a small business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take raw data and extrapolate into meaningful organized documents.
How to Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter by email to Paul Kelly, Cannabis Business Transition Program Manager (ac.cb.serutuf@yllekp). Please reference “Cannabis Business Transition Admin Assistant” in the subject line.
Closing date: April 30, 2020.
For information on the Cannabis Business Transition Initiative visit: futures.bc.ca/grow-your-business/cannabis