Improve Your Digital Footprint
Need help improving your online store? Want to increase your social media presence?
The Covid Rapid Response Team (CRRT) is available to help Nelson and area businesses and entrepreneurs improve their digital footprint and accommodate new ways of doing business during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Contact the CCRT for assistance with:
- – Establishing a strong social media & online presence
- – Integration with online marketplaces
- – Website and search engine optimization
- – Online software training
- – Product photography and virtual training
The CRRT includes Selkirk College student interns and researchers from the Selkirk Technology Access Centre. They are highly experienced in digital technology and advanced computing and will work directly with your business, at no cost.
To get started, just fill out this survey: http://bit.ly/39tMSib
The Covid Rapid Response Team is supported by Community Futures, City of Nelson, and Nelson & District Chamber of Commerce.