This holiday season, we want to make it easy for local shoppers to support local businesses. Now more than ever, that means getting our local businesses online. This free webinar brings together several organizations who have the tools and business supports to help business owners do that.
The Nelson & District Credit Union told us about the Support Local BC gift card program.
Several representatives from KAST’s DER3 Program, the Basin Business Advisors’ tech adoption support, and Selkirk College’s COVID Rapid Response Team shared how their local tech adoption advisory services and supports can help you get online and start selling.
Small Business BC: Kootenay Marketplace
- Kootenay Marketplace: https://marketplacebc.ca/kootenays/#marketplace
- Gift Guide: launching December 1st: https://marketplacebc.ca/kootenays-holiday-gift-guide/
- Contact Dylan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Local BC
- Main page: https://supportlocalbc.com/
- Submit your business: https://supportlocalbc.com/pages/submit-your-business
- Contact Tom Atkins, Nelson & District Credit Union:
- 1-877-352-7207 extension 2251
Other Regional Online Platforms:
- Ktunaxa Ready: https://ktunaxaready.com/
- The Branchery, Nakusp online marketplace: https://branchery.ca/
- The Creston Valley Farmers Market [online]: https://www.localline.ca/creston-valley-farmers-market
- Localicity.ca [coming soon]: https://www.instagram.com/localicity.ca/
- Kootenay Online Christmas Fair
Technology Adoption Support
KAST (Kootenay Association for Science and Technology)
Basin Business Advisors Program
- Apply: https://bbaprogram.ca/form/business/
- Contact Alison Bjorkman: email@example.com